Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pontiac Torrent Seating Still Car Shopping Need Help!!!!?

Still car shopping need help!!!!? - pontiac torrent seating

I have my car for almost a year, a new SUV .. For now, I have a Toyota Yaris and had a son, 8 months and another is on its way, so you need a good car that can use a seat inside and outside, and a child is not easy and I really need advice mother because those who need these, I do not have the machine or something that needs only a good list of "Mom Mobile" MPG know, process, are the research, it becomes more and higher security classifications are more! !
In view ------
Pontiac Torrent
Toyota Highlander
Dodge Duran go
Or
Saturn Outlook

1 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I drive a Chevrolet Equinox (http://www.gm.ca/gm/english/vehicles/che .... plenty of room in the back seat and makes it easy to install car seats. There are plenty of foot room may you really go out there and everything else get in touch. Let us see it so that enough room to open the door, moved my son on the floor and then his car seat. Then, if you need to get the tape to the hooks on the back of the safe storage / luggage compartment for its pleasant and easy. Just open the back door, grab the strap and hook into

It has plenty of space on the back for the summer, when we go to the beach. Keeps grill, beach games, bags, etc. are also plenty of space for shopping and business. The gas reserves. It was certainly an excellent buy in my opInion.

Post a Comment