Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dog Threw Up Piece Of Plastic My Dog Swallowed Plastic?

My dog swallowed plastic? - dog threw up piece of plastic

I came home from work and found objects made of plastic on the floor. I do not think too much of it and vacuum it. A few hours later broke a plastic parts of a doubt. I called him to see vet in an emergency because they are open 24 / 7. She asked the vet if I was good to eat and drink, no bloody stools or vomiting of blood. I said that I normally play and it has released. He advised me to see him, give him a little bread and if I find something to bring about change. Am I too paranoid or I'll be sure not clogged? I know the signs of a crash, yet he seems perfectly normal, I'm always nervous. PLE TipsSEA?

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I would be the advice of the veterinarian.

I understand why you are nervous, but work well most of these situations.

If you do not really calm about this, and are willing to spend money on X-rays the vet-mail, it will not hurt, but go to the bag.

Emily said...

Follow the vet gave in your area. Keep an eye on him and if something appears unusual in touch with the vet and do not afraid to ask questions. If you find that the wine made of plastic, your local poison to see if it is harmful.

Chula Lula said...

Achieve the best results, follow the instructions. If you doubt your vet, take the dog into the emergency room and spend a lot of money, or finding a new vet.

Texas Rottie said...

I agree with your veterinarian. Monitor the dog. Dogs eat a lot of things that you do not and 99% of the time it will go through.

hamtorim... said...

The well-being of your puppy makes, provides your dog to the vet and the confidence to say and do wat excaltly paranoid;)

Post a Comment