Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dune Toilet Buggy The Game DESERT SEASON - Southern Claifornia?

DESERT SEASON - Southern Claifornia? - dune toilet buggy the game

Last year I bought an ATV for my partner and my wife. We spent most of last season Ocotillo Wells (and I) had fun.

We would try to Glamis this year. We're a little about the quantity but be affected. Are you crazy busy all day? I see a video on YouTube for a weekend vacation and it seemed not to the zoo (funny). But the idea of explosions in the dunes sounds fun.

What's Superstition Mountain by Plaster City?

Other good points with ATV camping (and preferably in a bath for women).

Thank you in advance.

Randy

1 comments:

Obviousm... said...

You're right Glamis. Only CRAZY this time of year. Something like the old west, with many people act crazy and stupid. But you are right, the dunes are immense.

There is the desert, but what Oceano Dunes?

Post a Comment