Thursday, December 17, 2009

Play Big Fun Motorcycle Trials I Would Like To Find An On-line Dating Service Where The Men Are Attracted To Big Women?

I would like to find an on-line dating service where the men are attracted to big women? - play big fun motorcycle trials

I am 49, about 250 lbs. Are layered light brown hair - only my bra, Spanish, blue eyes and I am looking for someone who wants to really, honest and reliable. I like to see football, fishing, playing pool, camping, bike ride (if possible - even better - and not), movies, gardening, etc. I live with my parents because now they have all lost in a previous relationship, and I'm trying to get back on its feet. I am a fun loving woman to achieve the same function in a fun-loving, honest and trustworthy wants. It is asking too much?

0 comments:

Post a Comment