Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hospice Inpatient Unit Should I Get A Raise With A Promotion?

Should I get a raise with a promotion? - hospice inpatient unit

I was encouraged recently. I was an Admissions Coordinator for inpatient hospice and am now a training coordinator for our business now. Although I came to an executive, I have not had a raise. I ask for my hand, I think my salary is not enough for my new position. However, I received two increases in less than a year, equivalent to five U.S. dollars per hour, when I started. It's been more than generous, and yet its really not equal to the speed and the amount of work is, I do. I know I'm an advantage. They have all sorts of things for me (even asked me to stay), when he thought he was leaving for some time. Do I need a pay rise and if so, how?

1 comments:

Jay said...

It can not hurt to ask, especially if you're polite about it.

However, their bosses may think that you were in her last article too much. Be prepared to tell them.

Or do you want to see how it behaves. If you do a good job in the new role, perhaps I'll give you a salary review to 6 months.

May or they have a policy of (perhaps), where all the increase comes to certain dates, so it does not receive his until then.

Or the hospital may have financial problems and now can not afford increases.

Or maybe just failed to give a raise, and when reminded to do so love to do.

Should ask why.

Post a Comment