Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mini Tart Pans What's The Easiest Way To Roll Out Mini Tart Dough?

What's the easiest way to roll out mini tart dough? - mini tart pans

I make mini pecan pie every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but it is so slow to put the dough into mini tart.

Normally I take a small ball of dough and in the Mini Cup champion flat on deposit. When I look at that at least 24 times they never (less than 2 dozen), it takes a long time!

Is it done more effectively and quickly, so? Are there any tools that the kitchen can help me?

2 comments:

luxy said...

nope works in a bakery for some time, and we will continue our hands to the floor in a mini-cake aluminum cups .. It is something that just takes time .. Fun

Fall said...

I would be all the dough and cut circles to fit going into the kitchen. You may need to find something a little bigger than the rustic dishes of the cut.

Post a Comment