Saturday, January 30, 2010

How Do Young Girls Masterbate Whats With All These Young Girls?

Whats with all these young girls? - how do young girls masterbate

Which of these young people who want to masterbate so much? at 20 years old and I've done it maybe once or twice and still do not know what I really. (btw im a virgin) do not like her i havent been hot ever conducted. I never thought, I think. i dont get it. I had no idea it had the other girls. I mean, really know what girls talk openly about it, but wow. I know guys get blue balls if they are with their needs, but the random girl? I'm like the only girl not to do it? after reading things here, but I insist.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I do not understand ... I never when I was little in the 19 and now only time I have with my baby daddy .... So I do not know why they ...

Harriet said...

It is normal for teenagers to do this, it is unusual if it is not made much of anything wrong, because that is what you are, but for others who want to masturbate a lot, as they are, and that is normal.

Harriet

smile! i love you! ♥ said...

Lol im 15 and I am much, ahah. But do not worry, theres many other girls in as you. but why not start, haha ... theres nothing wrong with that, P

THE EMPEROR said...

Um, a little idea for you, a little, not bad or anything.

cooldood said...

I fully agree that it makes no sense!

Post a Comment